COBA Study Abroad Programs
|COBA in Oxford|
The College of Business at ACU expects its students to experience other cultures and see firsthand the positive impact possible when we work together in global community. We seek to develop globally competent students living out their lives from a Christian worldview.
Students have an opportunity to enhance their course work with “active learning” experiences through our global preparation programs, which combine business fundamentals with international and inter-cultural perspectives organized around four key themes:
|COBA in Australia|
- European Markets
- Entrepreneurship/Social Entrepreneurship
- Emerging and Transitional Markets
- Leading/Managing Diverse Teams
We offer programs tailored for varying disciplines, geographic preference, and levels of engagement.
COBA will offer one trip to Oxford/London/Paris in June and one trip will be offered at Christmas Break 2013 to Australia.
|COBA in Honduras|
To apply for any of these programs, please complete and submit the application packet found below to: Nuria Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to or submit in person at the COBA Connections office, MBB 105, ACU Box 29348, Abilene, TX 79699.
- Application Packet (.zip)
- A copy of your current passport
- $500 non-refundable application fee (cash, credit card or check payable to COBA)
For more information, contact Nuria Hall at email@example.com or call 325-674-2502.
Fall Break 2013
Join COBA and JMC during Fall Break 2013 to tour Fortune 500 companies like Johnson & Johnson as well as the New York Stock Exchange. The trip includes:
- Round-trip travel from Abilene to New York
- Four nights hotel accommodations in NYC
- Transportation to and from tours
- One ticket to a Broadway musical
- One lunch, one dinner
- Circle Line Cruise on Saturday morning
- Mentoring session with Christian professionals at Manhattan Church of Christ on Sunday
Download your application packet and turn it in to Nuria Hall in COBA Connections.
Sign Up for Email News:
* Business News
* Leadership Summit
* Speaker Series