Through participation in COBA's numerous student organizations and outside-the-classroom learning experiences, you will gain these skills and experiences that place you ahead of your peers:
- A greater perspective on Christian business and life management.
- Wisdom from Christian faculty and leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship and recommendations that will give you a competitive advantage in your job search
- Hands-on application of practical business skills to real projects
- A stronger foundation to provide Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
"Upon graduation, I felt prepared for anything because I took every opportunity to grow in the College of Business."
-Sylvia Tucker ('10)
Accounting & Finance major
The May 2016 graduating class will be celebrated at the COBA Senior Dinner on Friday, May 6th from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in Hunter Welcome Center. Business dress is requested. The deadline to purchase tickets for the dinner has passed. For questions or to see if there are any additional tickets for purchase, please click on this link or contact M.C. Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.