Through participation in COBA's numerous student organizations and outside-the-classroom learning experiences, you will gain these skills and experiences that place you ahead of your peers:
- A greater perspective on Christian business and life management.
- Wisdom from Christian faculty and leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship and recommendations that will give you a competitive advantage in your job search
- Hands-on application of practical business skills to real projects
- A stronger foundation to provide Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
"Upon graduation, I felt prepared for anything because I took every opportunity to grow in the College of Business."
-Sylvia Tucker ('10)
Accounting & Finance major
|We're excited to host Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware, as COBA’s spring 2016 Distinguished Speaker. Join us on March 22nd for the Distinguished Speaker Series luncheon beginning at 11:45 am in the Hunter Welcome Center. To purchase tickets, please click here. To learn more about the event and Mr. Gelsinger, click here. If you have questions about the event, please email M.C. Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.|