Through participation in COBA's numerous student organizations and outside-the-classroom learning experiences, you will gain these skills and experiences that place you ahead of your peers:
- A greater perspective on Christian business and life management.
- Wisdom from Christian faculty and leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship and recommendations that will give you a competitive advantage in your job search
- Hands-on application of practical business skills to real projects
- A stronger foundation to provide Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
"Upon graduation, I felt prepared for anything because I took every opportunity to grow in the College of Business."
-Sylvia Tucker ('10)
Accounting & Finance major
Distinguished Speakers Series
Sign Up for Email News:
* Business News
* Leadership Summit
* Speaker Series