College of Business Administration Internship Program
The purpose of the COBA Internship Program is to provide you with practical experience in your field of interest while earning college credit and building professional experience.
Here are the names of just a few companies that have hosted interns:
- Ernst & Young
- FC Dallas
- Fox Sports Southwest
- Harte Hanks, Inc.
- Holt Lunsford Commercial
- Houston Astros Baseball Club
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- PFSWeb, Inc.
- Revolution Pictures
- Texas Bank and Trust
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
An internship will provide you with real work experience in the industry of your choice, giving you an opportunity to use the skills and knowledge you will gain in the classroom, as well as the chance to find out what it's like to work for a particular firm or organization. It's not uncommon for companies to use the internship process as a pre-selection process for future employees.
Contact the COBA Connections office at 325-674-2502 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on how to complete an internship for college credit.
|We're excited to host Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware, as COBA’s spring 2016 Distinguished Speaker. Join us on March 22nd for the Distinguished Speaker Series luncheon beginning at 11:45 am in the Hunter Welcome Center. To purchase tickets, please click here. To learn more about the event and Mr. Gelsinger, click here. If you have questions about the event, please email M.C. Jennings at email@example.com.|
- Dr. Laura Phillips College of Business Administration
- Leah Jones Knippel ('99) Freedom Stones founded by ACU grads to fight human trafficking
- E.J. Johnson ('11) Marketing
- Amy Morris ('14) Accounting & Finance
- Brandon Bartee ('06) Financial Management
- Kara Jenkins ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Chris Norton ('10) Business Management
- ACU grads fight human trafficking abroad
- Tyler Sutphen ('12) Business Marketing
- Stephen Powell ('10) Jason Boone ('10)
- Chad Hutchins ('08) Computer Science
- Breanna Anderson ('11) Business Marketing
- Jenni Burks ('11) Accounting & Finance
- Kyle McVey ('09) Master of Accountancy
- Katie Alford ('99) Business Finance
- Chelsea Johnson ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Caitlin Winegeart ('11) Master of Accountancy
- Allison Connor ('02) Accounting & Finance
- Krissy Heavin ('09) Business Marketing
- Tony Roach ('01) Business Marketing
- Brad Neathery ('11) Business Marketing
- Kevan Kirksey ('09) Accounting
- Aimee Luallin ('09) Business Marketing