College of Business Administration Internship Program
The purpose of the COBA Internship Program is to provide you with practical experience in your field of interest whether it's working for a Big 4 accounting firm or owning your own event-planning business.
Here are the names of just a few companies that have hosted interns:
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Houston Astros Baseball Club
- Country Music Television
- PFSWeb, Inc.
- Harte Hanks, Inc.
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- Texas Bank and Trust
- Ernst & Young
- Dry Bones Denver
- Holt Lunsford Commerial
- FC Dallas
- Revolution Pictures
- Fox Sports Southwest
An internship will provide you with real work experience in the industry of your choice , giving you an opportunity to use the skills and knowledge you will gain in the classroom, as well as the chance to find out what it's like to work for a particular firm or organization. It's not uncommon for companies to use the internship process as a pre-selection process for future employees.
Contact the COBA Connections office at 325-674-2502 for advice on finding a successful internship for you.
Sign Up for Email News:
* Business News
* Leadership Summit
* Speaker Series
- Dr. Laura Phillips College of Business Administration
- Leah Jones Knippel ('99) Freedom Stones founded by ACU grads to fight human trafficking
- E.J. Johnson ('11) Marketing
- Amy Morris ('14) Accounting & Finance
- Brandon Bartee ('06) Financial Management
- Kara Jenkins ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Chris Norton ('10) Business Management
- ACU grads fight human trafficking abroad
- Tyler Sutphen ('12) Business Marketing
- Stephen Powell ('10) Jason Boone ('10)
- Chad Hutchins ('08) Computer Science
- Breanna Anderson ('11) Business Marketing
- Jenni Burks ('11) Accounting & Finance
- Kyle McVey ('09) Master of Accountancy
- Katie Alford ('99) Business Finance
- Chelsea Johnson ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Caitlin Winegeart ('11) Master of Accountancy
- Allison Connor ('02) Accounting & Finance
- Krissy Heavin ('09) Business Marketing
- Tony Roach ('01) Business Marketing
- Brad Neathery ('11) Business Marketing
- Kevan Kirksey ('09) Accounting
- Aimee Luallin ('09) Business Marketing