Choose from five majors in COBA.
The College of Business Administration offers five undergraduate degrees in business, as well as a business minor. Additional technology-related majors are offered through the School of Information Technology and Computing.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 128-credit-hour professional degree.
In the Department of Accounting and Finance:
In the Department of Management Sciences:
- With concentrations in business process management, business leadership, human resource management, business intelligence, and international business. Each management major must have at least once concentration, while some can have two.
- Marketing majors may choose to add a concentration to their degree, selecting from one of the five management concentrations above.
The minor in business allows undergraduate students completing a non-business degree to select 18 credit hours of business courses to supplement their primary area of study.
Sign Up for Email News:
* Business News
* Leadership Summit
* Speaker Series
- Dr. Laura Phillips College of Business Administration
- Leah Jones Knippel ('99) Freedom Stones founded by ACU grads to fight human trafficking
- E.J. Johnson ('11) Marketing
- Amy Morris ('14) Accounting & Finance
- Brandon Bartee ('06) Financial Management
- Kara Jenkins ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Chris Norton ('10) Business Management
- ACU grads fight human trafficking abroad
- Tyler Sutphen ('12) Business Marketing
- Stephen Powell ('10) Jason Boone ('10)
- Chad Hutchins ('08) Computer Science
- Breanna Anderson ('11) Business Marketing
- Jenni Burks ('11) Accounting & Finance
- Kyle McVey ('09) Master of Accountancy
- Katie Alford ('99) Business Finance
- Chelsea Johnson ('10) Master of Accountancy
- Caitlin Winegeart ('11) Master of Accountancy
- Allison Connor ('02) Accounting & Finance
- Krissy Heavin ('09) Business Marketing
- Tony Roach ('01) Business Marketing
- Brad Neathery ('11) Business Marketing
- Kevan Kirksey ('09) Accounting
- Aimee Luallin ('09) Business Marketing