Entrepreneur Speaker Series
The Griggs Center hosts the Entrepreneur Speaker Series to provide students the opportunity to hear from and interact with a number of accomplished and aspiring entrepreneurs throughout the year.
About the Entrepreneur Speaker Series
The Griggs Center’s Entrepreneur Speaker Series includes a number of events throughout the academic year that bring entrepreneurs to ACU’s campus to share their entrepreneurial journey, discuss current issues facing entrepreneurs, and engage in discussions with students. Events are generally held during lunch or early evening and give students an opportunity to interact directly with entrepreneurs.
Past speakers have included Blake Mycoskie (Founder, Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS Shoes), Jessica Jackley (Co-Founder of Kiva.org), William E. (Bill) Greehey (Founder of Valero Energy and Chairman of NuStar Energy), and more.
The Entrepreneur Speaker Series is planned in conjunction with ACU’s chapter of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO). Members are given priority and special access to certain guest entrepreneurs. Learn more about the benefits of being a CEO member and how to register online.
Wednesday February 13, 2013
- Darbie Angell, Founder of CRU Dinnerware
- April Anthony, Founder of Encompass Home Health
- Dan Austin, Founder of 88bikes.com
- Jarrod Brown, Co-Founder of Mission Lazarus
- David Bruce, Founder of CEO of Alliance Recruiter Resources
- Ryan Dunagan, Co-Founder of Stoodify
- Wade Floyd, Founder of NeedTo.com
- William E. Greehey, Founder of Valero and NuStar Energy
- Jessica Jackley, Co-Founder of Kiva.org
- Mark Jacobs, Founder of His Chase Foundation
- Keith Kreuer, Principal at Red House Associates
- Blake McKoskie, Founder of and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS Shoes
- Cayce Powell, Co-Founder of President of Thompson and Associates
- R. Paul Sprague, Chairman of Warwick Group, Inc.
- Cade Thompson, Founder of Halo Group, Inc.
ACU's chapter of Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization provides personal development for budding entrepreneurs.
Connect on Facebook
Follow the news and updates from the Griggs Center.
Register Now for our mini-business plan competition, Springboard Ideas Challenge.