The Griggs Center is dedicated to providing students an opportunity to study and experience entrepreneurship in a Christian, hands-on environment, while encouraging students to consider how they can give back.
Griggs Center for Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy
ACU’s Griggs Center for Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy offers students an innovative learning experience with a combined focus on entrepreneurship and philanthropy. Students are equipped to imagine and launch new ventures through classroom instruction, mentoring opportunities and hands-on experience. Students learn in an environment that encourages them to integrate faith and give back as part of their entrepreneurial journey.
Chad Hutchins ('08) | Entrepreneur
Chad Hutchins, a two-time winner of ACU's Springboard Challenge for business ideas, thrives on the flexibility that comes from being an entrepreneur.
- COBA names new Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- Registration for Springboard Ideas Challenge open
- Alumnus creates jobs for homeless
- Students tour Silicon Valley companies
- Elevator Pitch challenge selects idea winners
- Series honors women entrepreneurs
- COBA students reopen cafe
- Griggs Center to begin Entrepreneur Speaker Series
ACU's chapter of Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization provides personal development for budding entrepreneurs.
Connect on Facebook
Follow the news and updates from the Griggs Center.
Register Now for our mini-business plan competition, Springboard Ideas Challenge.