The Griggs Center is dedicated to providing students an opportunity to study and experience entrepreneurship in a Christian, hands-on environment, while encouraging students to consider how they can give back.
Griggs Center for Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy
ACU’s Griggs Center for Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy offers students an innovative learning experience with a combined focus on entrepreneurship and philanthropy. Students are equipped to imagine and launch new ventures through classroom instruction, mentoring opportunities and hands-on experience. Students learn in an environment that encourages them to integrate faith and give back as part of their entrepreneurial journey.
Chad Hutchins ('08) | Entrepreneur
Chad Hutchins, a two-time winner of ACU's Springboard Challenge for business ideas, thrives on the flexibility that comes from being an entrepreneur.
- COBA names new Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- Registration for Springboard Ideas Challenge open
- Alumnus creates jobs for homeless
- Students tour Silicon Valley companies
- Elevator Pitch challenge selects idea winners
- Series honors women entrepreneurs
- COBA students reopen cafe
- Griggs Center to begin Entrepreneur Speaker Series
Connect on Facebook
Follow the news and updates from the Griggs Center.
Register Now for our mini-business plan competition, Springboard Ideas Challenge.