Degrees, Licenses, & Certificates:
- B.A., Abilene Christian University, 1997
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2000
- M.A., American Environmental History, West Texas A&M University, currently enrolled
Other Professional Positions Held:
- Associate editor, Southern Law Journal, 2011-present
- Shareholder attorney, Sprouse Shrader Smith P.C., Amarillo, Texas (2008-2010)
- Associate attorney, Sprouse Shrader Smith P.C., Amarillo, Texas (2000-2007)
- Member of the State Bar of Texas, 2000-present
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, 2008-present
- Legal Environment of Business
- Business Law 1
- Business Law 2
Areas of Research Interest:
- Labor and employment law
- Natural resources law
- Law and religion
- Business law in developing countries
- Honors Advisory Committee, ACU, 2011-2012
- Peace and Social Justice Advisory Council, ACU, 2011-2012
- Faculty Senate Advisor to ACU Board of Trustees Audit Committee, 2011-2012
- Honors Dean Search Committee, ACU, 2011
- Law School Scholarship Committee, ACU, 2011
- Visiting Committee, Department of Political Science, ACU, 2009
- Little, A. (2011). Title VII and Religious Accommodation: An Evidentiary Approach to the Undue Hardship Standard Under Trans World Airlines v. Hardison. 21 Southern Law Journal 225.
- Jones, M., and Little, A. (2009). The Ownership of Groundwater in Texas: A Contrived Battle for State Control of Groundwater. 61 Baylor L. Rev. 578.
- Twing, S. D., Little, A., and Stroud, C. F. (2008). Labor and Employment Law: Fifth Circuit Survey. 40 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 737.
- Twing, S. D., and Little, A. (2001). Labor and Employment Law: Fifth Circuit Survey. 32 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 869.
- Little, A. (2000). Caught Red-Handed: The Peculiarities of the Federal Schoolyard Statute and its Interpretation in the Fifth Circuit. 31 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 245 (selected as the outstanding student-written article in the 1998-99 school year).
Refereed Conference Papers, Presentations and Symposia:
- Little, A. (2011, October). Undergraduate Legal Education as a Wisdom Discipline. Baylor University Institute for Faith and Learning, Waco, Texas.
- Kaupins, G., Coco, M., & Little, A. (2011, April). Organizational Social Networking Usage and Policy Restrictions. International Association of Business and Public Administration Disciplines, Dallas, Texas.
- Little, A. (2011, March). Questioning the Evidence: A Different (Yet Vaguely Traditional) Approach to the Undue Hardship Standard Under Trans World Airlines v. Hardison.Southern Academy of Legal Studies, San Antonio, Texas.