Degrees, Licenses, & Certificates:
- B.S., Harding University, 1985
- M.S., Harding University, 1986
- Ph.D Texas A&M University, 1999
Academic Positions Held:
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Abilene Christian University, 2005-Present
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Pittsburg State University, 2004-2005
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Baylor University, 1997-2004
- Research Assistant, Texas A&M University, 1994-1997
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Harding University, 1989-1994
- Senior, Audit Division, Arthur Andersen & Co., Dallas, TX, 1986-1989
- Software Development Intern, Texas Instruments, Inc., Dallas, TX, 1985
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Accounting Systems
- Managerial Accounting
- Differing effects of presentation modality on users of annual reports
- Effectiveness of differing annual report structures
- The effect of decision aids in an auditing environment
- "Further Evidence on the Effects of Using Multimedia Annual Reports". Currently under revision for resubmission to Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research (with C. Wolfe).
- "An Analysis of the Information Content of Early Filing of CEO Statements". Currently under revision for resubmission to Journal of Accounting & Public Policy (with B.R. Wilkinson).
- "Further Analysis of Non-Audit Fees as a Predictor of Audit Failure". Currently in data gathering stages (with B.R. Wilkinson).
- "Educator Tax Deduction: Some Educators are More Equal Than Others". Finalizing for submission (with B.R. Wilkinson).