Requests to use the Mabee Business Building are approved by the Dean’s office. All requests should be submitted using the form below, preferably at least two weeks prior to the event. Criteria for use of the building is stated as follows:
- Mabee Business Building is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ACU campus.
- The group or individual making the request must be deemed reputable within the community.
- The use of the building should be of direct or indirect benefit to the College.
- The building should not be used by groups or individuals soliciting business where a profit motive is a primary ingredient.
- Non-profit educational programs with business ties are encouraged.
- Any group or individual using the building must have a faculty or staff sponsor.
There will be no charge for use of the building for University functions or for a meeting conducted by members of the Dean’s Advisory Council. There will be a $150 daily fee charged to profit-related companies, associations or individuals, where a fee is charged to the attendees.
There is a $250 building usage charge for all functions.
Fees for Atrium Rental:
Hall Rental: $250
ACU Student, Faculty/Staff: $200 (20% discount)
COBA Student: $125 (50% discount)
Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
Refundable Housekeeping Deposit: $100
ACU Police Officer (Security): $22 per hour
Three separate checks should be prepared as follows:
- $200 deposit (check will be destroyed or returned if no extra housekeeping is needed or no damage done)
- Rental fee
- Fee for ACU police/security officer (leave “payable to” blank since it is unknown which officer will be working the event)