Procedure for Reserving a Room:
Requests to use the Mabee Business Building are approved by the Dean’s office. All requests should be submitted by using the form below, preferably at least two weeks prior to the event. Form are processed Monday-Friday during regular business hours. Once you have submitted the form the Dean’s Office will contact you via email to confirm or deny your room request.
- Fall semester: July 1st- December 15th
- Spring Semester: November 1- May 1st
- Summer: April 1st- August 15th
Criteria for use of the building is stated as follows:
1. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ACU campus.
2. The building should not be used by groups or individuals soliciting business where a profit motive is a primary ingredient.
3. Non-profit educational programs with business ties are encouraged.
4. Any ACU group or individual using the building must have a faculty or staff sponsor who agrees to be responsible for condition of room after event.
1. Please note that requests made on the day of the planned event/activity may not be processed in time, in which case the room will not be available for use.
2. No glitter is to be used, or brought into any part of the building.
3. Food and drinks are permitted in the building.
4. Spills should be reported immediately to the Dean’s Office.
5. Please make sure that any and all trash is removed after event.
6. Groups leaving food debris or trash will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
7. Please let the Dean’s office know of any problems with the room.
Right to Revoke Privileges:
The Dean’s Office reserves the right to revoke any and all current or future reservations based upon the violation of any portion of these guidelines and policies.
Fees for Atrium Rental:
Building Rental: $300.00
Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
Refundable Housekeeping Deposit: $100
Two separate checks should be prepared as follows, made out to “COBA”:
1. Building Rental Fee: $300.00
2. $200 deposit (check will be destroyed or returned if no extra housekeeping is needed or damage done)