Dr. Libby McCurley
B.S., Arkansas State University, 1998
M.S.. Arkansas State University, 1999
Ph.D., University of Arkansas, 2008
- Gibson Health and PE Center Room 133
- KINE 232, Structural Kinesiology
- KINE 430, Training Program Design
- KINE 372, Exercise Physiology
- KINE 373, Exercise Physiology Lab
- KINE 473, Cardiovascular Physiology
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Texas Chapter of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Texas Association of Physical, Health Education Recreation and Dance
- Cardiovascular Exercise Training
[Selected] Presentations and Publications
- Presentation at TAHPERD Dec. 2010: “’SPARK’ Your Students’ Interest in Nutrition Tracking”
- Presentation at ACSM Conference May 2009: “The Effects of Endurance Exercise Training on Cardiac-related Factors in Type 2 Diabetic Mice”
- Presentation at ACSM Conference May 2008: “Effect of Endurance Training on the Oxidative Capacity of Skeletal Muscle in Emphysema Hamster Model”
- Presentation at ACSM Conference May 2007: “The Effects of Endurance Exercise Training on Cardiac Function in VLCAD-/- and LCAD-/- Mice”
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU