Dr. Kerri Hart
B.S., Abilene Christian University, 1986
M.Ed., Abilene Christian University, 1996
Ph.D., University of New Mexico, Physical Education and Recreation / Sport Administration, 2005
Office: Gibson Health and Physical Education Ctr Rm 202
Mailing Address: ACU Box 28084, Abilene, TX, 79699-8084
- PEAC 100 Lifetime Wellness
- Majors' Theory & Practice...flag football, tennis, racquetball, volleyball
- EXSC 210 Cycling
- EXSC 211 Cross Training
- EXSC 219 Golf
- EXSC 239 Snow Skiing...assist
- EXSC 352 Advanced Snow Skiing...assist
- BIOL 448 Biology of Aging
- Activities coordinator for cross-training
- Consultant for the Faculty/ Staff Wellness Program
- Supervises facility reservations
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU