Dr. Joe Bell
B.S.Ed., Abilene Christian University, Physical Education and
M.S., University of North Texas, Health, 1983
Ph.D., Texas A&M University, Kinesiology, 1997
Office: Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) Room 258
Mailing Address: ACU Box 28084, Abilene, TX, 79699-8084
Area of Specialization:
- KINE 390 Training Program Design
- KINE 372/373 Exercise Physiology
- KINE 473 Cardiovascular Physiology
- KINE 311 Motor Behavior
- KINE 498 Biomechanics
- Co-Director, Human Performance Laboratory
- Heavily involved in Curriculum and Program Development
- Applied and Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Motor Behavior
[Selected] Presentations and Publications:
- Sports Biomechanisms, 7th edition (2012)
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU