Undergraduate Degrees - Bachelor of Science
This interdisciplinary degree prepares students for entry into commercial fitness, hospital-based fitness, wellness or cardiac rehabilitation.
This degree offers four tracks:
- Pre-Physical Therapy (KNPT) - will satisfy entrance requirements for graduate programs in physical therapy.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy (KNOT) - will satisfy entrance requirements for graduate programs in occupational therapy.
- Health Promotion (KNHP) - prepares students for positions in the fitness industry in corporate, hospital or private settings.
- Sports and Recreational Management (KSRM) - prepares students for careers in recreation settings such as camps, YMCA, YWCA, city recreation programs, intramural administration, or athletic administration.
Kinesiology majors are required to complete at least one internship. See internship information
The Bachelor of Science in Nutrition prepares students in fields of nutrition or dietetics while modeling Christian values. Four concentrations are available within the Nutrition degree:
- Didactic Program in Dietetics (NDPD)
- Exercise Science (NUEX)
- Community Nutrition (NUCO)
- Food Service (NUFS)
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU