Criteria for Admittance into the Didactic Program of Dietetics (DPD)
- Overall GPA of 3.2 with at least a GPA of 3.2 in DPD courses and 60 hours successfully completed (mandatory) = 50 points
- Membership of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) (mandatory) = 10 points
- Membership of the Big Country Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics = 10 points
- Membership of the ACU Student Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (SAND) = 10 points
- Attendance and being active in dietetic associations (seminars, meetings, service projects) = 10 points
- Work or volunteer activities in the field of dietetics = 10 points
- Commitment to working in the field of dietetics after graduation (mandatory) = 10 points
The student must have at least 90 points to gain admittance into the DPD track of the Nutrition degree. A committee composed of EXSC department faculty including DPD faculty will interview each candidate to determine how many points have been accrued. Candidates may interview anytime after they have successfully completed 60 hours.
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU