- Jeremy Biernat, class of 2005; instructor, Hendrick Health Club, Abilene, Texas.
- Catherine Deming, class of 2005; accepted to Physical Therapy School, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, Texas.
- Jennifer Doty, class of 2005; graduate assistant, ACU, Abilene, Texas.
- Keisha McClelen, class of 2005; internship in dietetics, Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas.
- James Silvester, class of 2005; internship in exercise science, Cooper Clinic, Dallas, Texas.
- Jamie Stoniecki, class of 2005; accepted to Physical Therapy School, Belmont University, Nashvile, Tenn.
- Rachel Taylor, class of 2005; accepted to Physical Therapy School, Belmont University, Nashville, Tenn.
- Nick Zboch, class of 2005; elementary physical education teacher, Garland, Texas.
- Demtrius Collins, class of 2004; accepted to Physical Therapy School, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, Texas.
- Lora Ferguson, class of 2004; graduate assistantship in exercise science at Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas.
- Alison Crockett, class of 2003; graduate assistantship, Baylor University, Waco, Texas.
- Misty Mays, class of 2003; graduate of Southwestern Medical Center Physical Therapy Program, Dallas, Texas.
- Dr. Lem Taylor IV, class of 2001; assistant professor of exercise physiology and radiation safety officer, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas
- Lanette Davis Young , class of 1993; director of LIFEHELP, The Heart Institute of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Ala.
- Darrin Roe, class of 1993; supervisor of cardiac rehabilitation, Baylor Medical Center, Dallas, Texas.
- Dr. Billy Dan Carson, class of 1988; family physician, University of Texas Health Center, Tyler, Texas.
- Mark Stevens, class of 1988; general manager, The Houstonian Club, Houston, Texas.
- Jon Yarbrough, class of 1988; manager, cardiac rehab, Wellhealth Center, Abilene Regional Medical Center, Abilene, Texas.
- Paul Phillips, class of 1987; physical therapist, Abilene, Texas.
- Darci Phillips Graham, class of 1986; owner, The Workout, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Rhonda Davis, class of 1984; elementary physical education specialist and head volleyball coach, Abilene Christian Schools, Abilene, Texas.
- Dr. Frank Smith, class of 1978; professor, St. Edwards University, Austin, Texas.
- Patti Jo Mendenhall, class of 1977; M.S., R.D., L.D.; past president, Texas Dietetic Association, Abilene, Texas.
- Don Harrison, class of 1976; superintendent, Wylie ISD, Abilene, Texas.
- Dr. Larry Rogers, class of 1963; director, Department of Kinesiology, Lubbock Christian University, Lubbock, Texas.
Peek Inside the SRWC
Learn more about the Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center, ACU’s new $21 million facility for promoting wellness in body, mind and spirit.
ACU's mission is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU