Communication Sciences and Disorders
We equip students with the knowledge and skills in speech-language pathology through a Christian worldview, preparing them to bring life, help, and healing to individuals with communication disorders.
Communication Sciences & Disorders
The undergraduate program in Communication Sciences & Disorders lays the foundation for students to pursue graduate studies in speech-language pathology or audiology, which lead to certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist. ACU's Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
Jamie Stephen ('09) | Speech Pathology
When Jamie Stephen came to ACU, she knew she was interested in the medical field but was unsure which direction to take. Then she discovered speech pathology and realized she'd found a calling.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Register Now for Summer Academy 2013
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!