College of Education & Human Services
The College of Education and Human Services equips students to emulate the work of Christ in the world through teaching, training the physical body, and serving the disenfranchised.
College of Education and Human Services
The College of Education and Human Services is home to exceptional faculty who are committed to scholarship, to teaching, and to preparing students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. Departments in the College include Communication Sciences and Disorders, Kinesiology & Nutrition, Teacher Education, School of Social Work, and Pruett Gerontology.
Mary Swantek ('11) | Exercise Science/Gerontology
Mary Swantek's passion for working with the elderly led to a prestigious internship organized by the National Institute for Fitness and Sports in Indianapolis. For 14 weeks, she examined older adult wellness in the corporate setting of retirement centers.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Faith Calls: An Evening with A&E's Duck Dynasty
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!