Communication Sciences and Disorders (MS)
- The speech-language pathology program is a two-year program consisting of 36 classroom hours and 16 hours of clinical practicum
- The Higher Ed program provides students with multiple options in college administration and prepares students for doctoral work
- The interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in the Study of Aging is an 18-hour non-thesis program offered through the Pruett Gerontology Center within the College of Education and Human Services.
School of Social Work (MSSW)
- Includes a combination of the classroom and supervised internships
Certificate in Social Services Administration
- Requires 15 hours of coursework.