Junior Level Acceptance Requirements
The following criteria are necessary for admission to a program leading to a degree offered by the Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry. For an application and further information, see the links below.
1. Junior standing (60 credit hours).
2. A grade of "C" or better in each lower-division Bible course (BIBL 104, 105, 221 and 212).
3. A cumulative GPA of at least 2.25.
4. Satisfactory completion of the Readiness for Ministry Testing, usually by the early spring of the sophomore year.
5. Enroll in BIBL 420 in the first semester after admission to candidacy; usually this will be the fall semester of the junior year. Note that this requirement presumes the successful completion of first-year Greek.
6. Recommendations (2):
• One from an elder or minister of your home congregation.
• One from a professor at ACU from whom you have taken a course and who is not in the Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry.
7. Personal statement.
8. Submission and completion of the application packet.
9. Payment of $80 for psychological testing and interpretation
of the results.
10. Approval by the admission committee.Revocation of Admission
The Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry reserves the right to revoke admission at any time, if a student’s cumulative GPA falls below 2.25, or if a student’s values or actions are not consistent with those of the university as defined in the Student Guide.Application Forms