Exhibits and Fellowship
Exhibitor Registration will open March 2016
Summit Headquarters will be in the McGlothlin Campus Center in the Campus Store window. Participants may register here from 3 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 20., pick up a conference packet, register for giveaways and make donations.
This year, ACU's Summit will host an exciting list of vendors from which varying interests may be served. You can look for them in the Onstead-Packer Biblical Studies Building, McGlothlin Campus Center, and the Moody Coliseum Concourse.
WACU Pie and Coffee
The Women for ACU invite you to join them in the McGlothlin Campus Center for pie and coffee from 8-10 p.m. on Sunday and then the McGlothlin Campus Center Living Room Monday through Wednesday 12:30-4 p.m. and 8-10 p.m. All pie sale proceeds will benefit the WACU scholarship program.
- College of Biblical Studies
- Siburt Institute
- Halbert Institute for Missions
- Center for Women in Christian Service
- Center for Youth and Family Ministry
- Center for Restoration Studies
- ACU Press
- Campus Bookstore
- ACU Dining Service
- Alumni Association
- Women for ACU
- ACU Summit 2015 CD/DVD Orders
- ACU Summit 2015 on iTunes (coming soon)
- ACU Summit 2014 in iTunes
- ACU Summit on YouTube