Exhibitor Information and Reservation Application
Spacing: All booth spaces are 6' x 10' and include one 3' x 6' table and two chairs. Additional tables are $10 each. Tables have no covering. Table cloths may be rented for $20. If your display exceeds the dimensions listed, you will need to rent additional space. (Up to 4 spaces may be reserved.)
Pricing: Pricing is based on a 2 tier scale for all commercial vendors (for profit or non profit organizations/individuals offering a product or service for sale or future sale). Tier 1 spaces are high-traffic areas with greater exposure. Tier 1 spaces are $525 and Tier 2 spaces are $350.
All non-commercial vendors (non-profit organizations or individuals offering information only; nothing for sale or future sale) qualify for Tier 2 spaces at the reduced price of $175. Tier 1 spaces are available for the non-discounted price of $525.
Deadlines: Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis with preference given to continuing exhibitors. We will do our utmost to accommodate your requests.
- March 18, 2013: Deadline to appear on exhibitors' list in Summit brochure.
- August 1, 2013: Deadline for space reservations (including previous exhibitors).
- August 23, 2013: Last day for cancellations with 50% refund. Cancellations 3 weeks prior to event will receive 25% refund.
- First week of September: Exhibit area coordinator will contact each vendor with final confirmation of space assignments.
- September 6, 2013: There will be no refunds after this date.
- September 15, 2013: Check-In and set up between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- September 19, 2013: Move out by 10 a.m.
Contact: Anna Jane Perrey
ACU Box 29243, Abilene TX 79699
Office: 325-674-3750, Fax: 325-674-6783, or email@example.com
Review the lease agreement before submitting your reservation application.
Important: Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. If we are unable to provide the requested space, payment will be refunded.
Listen on iTunes
Download or listen to Summit speakers online via ACU's iTunes U channel.
DVDs and CDs
Order CDs, DVDs, T-Shirts, and Water Bottles from the online Summit store