Exhibitors for Summit 2016, we value your partnership and look forward to hosting you as our guest to the ACU Campus in September. The Summit team has worked to provide our 2016 exhibitors with the best booth space possible. Because of limited space and a need to adhere to both fire codes and ADA compliance, we have less booth spaces for 2016. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
NEW INFORMATION FOR 2016 EXHIBITORS:
- The cost per booth in the Hall of Servants has increased to $225. Cost per booth in the McGlothlin Campus Center will remain $525. Three 6’x6’ spaces are available in the Hall of Servants for $175 each.
- Only one booth per organization may be reserved in the Hall of Servants.
- Summit will conclude at noon on Wednesday, Sept. 21, after the 11 a.m. Chapel session. Exhibitors will need to remove their materials by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- The only daily session held in Moody Coliseum will be 11:00 am Chapel. For that reason, no booth spaces will be available in Moody except by special request.
BOOTH SPACE INFORMATION:
- All booth spaces are 6’X10’ and include one 3’X6’ table, except for three booth spaces which are 6’X6’ and include one 3’X4’ table. If you are an exhibitor who does NOT need a full booth since the need is just to distribute information (no exhibit), please consider one of these spaces at a lower cost of $175.
- Tables are covered and draped at no additional cost.
- Electricity will be available for all booths.
- Tier 1 booths are in the Campus Center and cost $525 each. Only 10 spaces are available.
- Tier 2 booths are in the Onstead-Packer Biblical Studies Building Hall of Servants and cost $225 each (10’X 6’). Only 20 booth spaces are available.
- Tier 3 booths are also located in the Biblical Studies Building Hall of Servants and cost $175 (6’X 6’), Only 3 booth spaces available.
AS OF JUNE 14 THERE ARE NO MORE TIER 3 6'X6' BOOTHS AVAILABLE
Spaces are assigned on a first come/first served basis. If you have a special need or request particular space, please let the Summit staff know and they will do their best to accommodate your request. Final booth assignments are not made or shared until the first week of September.
- July 29, 2016 – Deadline for space reservations. NO reservations will be taken after this date.
- August 26, 2016 – Last day for cancellations with 50% refund. There will be no refunds after this date.
- Week of September 5 – Exhibit Coordinator will contact each exhibitor with final confirmation of booth assignments.
- September 18, 2016 – Check-in and set up between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- September 21, 2016 – Move out by 5:00 pm.
|Summit Administrative Coordinator|