Spacing: All booth spaces are 6' x 10' and include one 3' x 6' table and two chairs. Additional tables are $10 each. Tables have no covering. Table cloths may be rented for $20. If your display exceeds the dimensions listed, you will need to rent additional space. (Up to 4 spaces may be reserved.)
Pricing: Pricing is based on a 2 tier scale for all commercial vendors (for profit or non profit organizations/individuals offering a product or service for sale or future sale). Tier 1 spaces are high-traffic areas with greater exposure. Tier 1 spaces are $525 and Tier 2 spaces are $350.
All non-commercial vendors (non-profit organizations or individuals offering information only; nothing for sale or future sale) qualify for Tier 2 spaces at the reduced price of $175. Tier 1 spaces are available for the non-discounted price of $525.
Deadlines: Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis with preference given to continuing exhibitors. We will do our utmost to accommodate your requests.
- March 18, 2014: Deadline to appear on exhibitors' list in Summit brochure.
- August 1, 2014: Deadline for space reservations (including previous exhibitors).
- August 23, 2014: Last day for cancellations with 50% refund. Cancellations 3 weeks prior to event will receive 25% refund.
- First week of September: Exhibit area coordinator will contact each vendor with final confirmation of space assignments.
- September 12, 2014: There will be no refunds after this date.
- September 21, 2014: Check-In and set up between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- September 25, 2014: Move out by 10 a.m.
Contact: Sandy Lowe
ACU Box 29423, Abilene TX 79699
Office: 325-665-6193, Fax: 325-674-6783, or email@example.com
Review the lease agreement before submitting your reservation application.
Important: Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. If we are unable to provide the requested space, payment will be refunded.