What I Wish Supporters Knew
Multiple missionaries were asked the question “If you were to go to the field again, what would you want your church supporters to know?”
A sample of their answers is listed below:
- How important visits are from mission committee and elders.
- That they need to be flexible like us because things "on the ground" may be different and require changes in plans.
- That their prayers and encouragement are very valuable.
- How important it is that they know me personally and that I am not just a project.
- The realities of my work and not just general missional concepts.
- That I feel the burden daily of the growth of the church.
Read the GST Blog
Join conversations with our Graduate School of Theology faculty.
Apply to ACU