What I Wish My Family Knew
Multiple missionaries were asked “If you were to go to the field again, what would you want your FAMILIES to understand?”
A sample of their answers are given below.
- Their support and encouragement are vital.
- We will miss you very, very much.
- We are moving to the mission field because we are called by God.
- Missions produces great stress on the missionary family but we will be fine.
- We love to hear stories from home but not pleas for our early return.
- We are moving to the field because of the love and principles you placed in us. We hope you can feel proud of that.
Read the GST Blog
Join conversations with our Graduate School of Theology faculty.
Apply to ACU