Single Show and Season Tickets
It is our pleasure to offer an array of plays to capture your interest. The ACU Theatre produces shows that we feel will educate our students in their theatre training and engage our audiences. Consistent quality and professionalism are the hallmarks of ACU Theatre. You may purchase tickets for a single show, or select a season ticket plan that best suits your interests.
Single Show Tickets
Box Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 325-674-ARTS (2787)
ACU Box 27843
Abilene, TX 79699
Williams Performing Arts Center
Corner of E.N. 16th and Judge Ely Blvd. on the ACU campus
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, checks, and cash. It is not our policy to refund or exchange tickets, except in the case of season tickets. Prices vary for individual shows. A discounted student-rush price is available 30 minutes prior to show for any remaining tickets.
To purchase tickets, stop by the box office where our warm and friendly staff is happy to provide personal attention. Or, if you prefer the convenience of online ticketing, feel free to do so below.
It is our desire that our patrons have a wonderful theatre experience. Please be considerate of others and do not bring children under 4, or use electronic devices during the show.
|Download the 2014-15 Season Brochure|
Why become a Season Ticket Holder?
- Significant savings over individual ticket prices!
- Reminders of upcoming productions! So you never say, "I meant to go see that."
- Convenience! You'll have your tickets well in advance with one easy step - no more trips to the box office for individual tickets.
- Choice seating selections! Season subscribers have priority in reserving the best seats in the house.
- Exchange privileges! Subscribers enjoy the exclusive opportunity to exchange tickets for alternate performances when unable to attend their regular performance (best available seating).
- Annual renewal! Have the security of knowing we'll put your name on these same seats year after year!
Season Ticket Packages
There are three different season ticket packages you may choose from.
- High Five: $70 ($12 savings) - Your Selection of five shows
You choose five of the seven shows you want to attend: Shakespeare, Fall Production, Homecoming Musical, Cornerstone Production, Winter Musical, Studio Premiere and Spring Romantic Musical. It also includes the option of trading your tickets for another date at no extra cost.
- Opening Night Package: $65 ($20 savings) - Five Shows
Includes Fall Production, Homecoming Musical, Cornerstone Production, and both shows in Fulks Theatre (the Shakespeare and studio show in Culp Theatre are not included). You are restricted to attending opening night, any Thursday, or matinee. If a conflict arises and you need to exchange a ticket for another night, you pay the full price difference.
- Showstopper Package: $85 ($22 savings) - Seven Shows
Includes seats for the entire season - Homecoming Musical, Cornerstone Musical, Winter Comedy, Studio Premiere, and Spring American Classic. It also includes the option of trading your tickets for another date at no extra cost.
Download the Brochure or contact Box Office to order.