Compelling Theatre · Competitive Training · Christian Artists
The ACU Theatre integrates artistic excellence, spiritual depth, intellectual pursuit and physical soundness to create an environment where exceptional theatre happens and exceptional theatre artists are shaped.
Ghost: The Musical
Book and lyrics by Bruce Joel Rubin
Music and lyrics by Dave Stewart and Glen Ballard
Based on the film produced by Paramount Pictures and Bruce Joel Rubin
Directed by Adam Hester
April 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 2015
Based on the popular Oscar-winning movie that captured the hearts and imaginations of a generation back in the 1990s, Ghost the Musical is a timeless fantasy about the power of love. Sam is trapped as a ghost between this world and the next, trying to communicate with girlfriend Molly through a phony psychic in the hope of saving her from his murderer. Don’t miss this rollercoaster ride of music, romance and comedy.
Suitable for ages 13 and older
Alumni on Broadway
Lara (Seibert) Young ('06) recently joined the Broadway cast of Chicago and is also performing a limited tour with Hugh Jackman.
- Jeremy Varner ('10) was cast in James and the Giant Peach at The Alliance Theatre in Atlanta.
- Lara (Seibert) Young (‘06) was recently cast as the swing for Pippin on Broadway and is covering the Leading Player.
- David Utley (‘99) is the scenic designer for the upcoming film The Nice Guys with Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe shooting in Los Angeles and Atlanta.
- Connie and Caryn Esch (’14) are in the SAG/AFTRA feature film Cheerleader, playing the twin best friends of the head cheerleader.
- Rachel (Faulkner) Whyte (’14) has been cast as Lucinda in Into the Woods at the Ignite Theatre in Denver.
Spend a semester in New York City, studying with Broadway professionals and Tony Award-winning instructors.