- David Utley, class of 1999; M.F.A. in design University of Texas-Austin. Design Asst. for the new national tour of Camelot starring Michael York, set dressing for Sam Shepard's play, The God of Hell at the Geffen Playhouse directed by Jason Alexander. He is a member of the United Scenic Artists.
- Stan Denman, class of 1986; Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh; theatre department chair, Baylor University, Waco, Texas. Stan appeared in the Off-B'way production of The Traveling Lady which received a Drama Desk Nomination for Outstanding Revival of a Play.
- Ryan Swearingen, class of 1998; AEA; national tours of Titanic, The Musical, 42nd Street, Dames at Sea and Babes in Arms at Goodspeed Opera; East Haddam, Conn.
- Paige Reynolds, class of 1999; appeared at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, Dallas Children’s Theatre, Shakespeare Festival of Dallas and Plano Repertory Theatre. She was nominated for the Leon Rabin award for “Best Leading Actress in a Play.” She holds the Ph.D. in British Renaissance Drama from the University of North Texas.
- Thomas Ward, class of 1998; AEA; M.F.A. at University of Alabama/Alabama Shakespeare Festival; playwright; assistant professor of theatre, Baylor University.
- Nikki Visel, class of 1993, actress at Taproot Theatre and Seattle Fringe, Seattle, Wash.
- Lisa Lawrence Holland, M.F.A., class of 1990; director of Education and Community Programs at Dallas Theater Center, LORT Regional Theater, Dallas, Texas.
- Allen Robertson, M.F.A., class of 1988; composer and musical director, Austin, Texas.
- Steven Pounders, class of 1986, AEA, theatre faculty at Baylor University, Waco, Texas.
- Luanne Tyson, class of 1986; administrator, director, Stars Theatre Co., North Richland Hills, Texas.
- Nelson Coates, class of 1984; Hollywood production designer; voting member of Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Jeff Berryman, M.F.A., class of 1981; author of the recently published book Leaving Ruin; tours nationally his one-man performances of original work, Seattle, Wash.
- Curt Cloninger, class of 1976; “Straight from the Heart” theatre ministry, Atlanta, Ga.
Nan Gurley, class of 1975; AEA, Nashville, Tenn.
- Dr. Don Wilmeth, class of 1961; theatre department, Brown University, Providence, R.I.; author and historian.
- Juliette Miller, class of 2006; Disney cruise ship performer, attended CAP 21 in New York.
- Ben Jeffrey, class of 2006; pursuing the M.F.A. in Acting at Rutgers University.
- Morgan Robinson, class of 2006; pursuing the M.F.A. in Theatre Management/Arts Administration at Texas Tech University.
- Nathan Jerkins, class of 2005; has appeared in numerous productions in Austin, Tx, and won the 2006 B. Iden Payne Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play for Youth.
- Allison Seibert Rogers, class of 2002; has performed extensively since graduation. She was recently nominated for Dallas’ 2006 Leon Rabin Award as Best Supporting Actress in Singin' in the Rain playing Lina Lamont at the Garland Summer Musicals.
- Michael Miller, class of 2005; continues his successful career most recently in Singin’ the Rain at the Cumberland County Playhouse in Crossville, TN, where he performed “Beautiful Girls.” He has also appeared in Babes in Toyland, Cats and La Cage aux Folles.
- Beau Trujillo, class of 2003; has performed in numerous Dallas venues including the Dallas Shakespeare Festival and Theatre Three. He and his wife, Allison (Jackson), served as missionaries in American Samoa for six months teaching school and church-related work.
- Paula Wood, class of 2004; is the Costume Rental Manager at Norcostco. She has appeared in several Dallas productions.
- Nathan Jeffrey, class of 2002; pursuing the M.F.A. in directing from Rutgers University; artistic director for the Logos Theatre Company in Kansas City, MO.
- Deana Nichols, class of 1999; pursuing the M.F.A. in history of theatre/dramaturgy at the University of Indiana.
- Lauren Webster Hance, class of 2001; performed in Houston theatres including The Unity Theater, the Ensemble Theater and the Country Playhouse. Drama Ministry Leader at the Spring Woodlands Church of Christ. She is the founder of Out of Mind Ministries, a drama ministry company. Theatre arts teacher at Northland Christian High School.
- Ryan Crowder, class of 2004; pursuing M.F.A. in acting at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio; internship at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park.
- Ginger Morby, class of 2004; Children's Creative writing specialist for Radiant Church in Surprise, Arizona; formerly assistant program director and theatre ministry, Pine Cove Christian Camps, Tyler, Texas.
- Alex Organ, class of 2003; EMC; M.F.A.,Yale University.
- Chad Tiller, class of 2001; technical sales rep for Norcostco, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Emily Cavasar, class of 2001; costumer for Austin Ballet Company, Austin, Texas.
- Josh Blann, class of 2001; M.F.A. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Lyndsey Goode, class of 2001; M.F.A. University of California-Irvine in stage management. Currently working as Off-Broadway stage manager.
- Meredith Neal, class of 2000; M.F.A. program in costume design, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio. Costume designer, NY.
- Nate Parde, class of 1999; M.F.A. program in lighting design, University of Texas, Austin, TX. Lighting designer for Lamb’s Players Theatre, San Diego.
The Tepper Semester is a unique program in which the ACU Theatre is partnering with the Syracuse University Department of Drama to give students the opportunity to live and study in New York City.