Compelling Theatre · Competitive Training · Christian Artists
The ACU Theatre integrates artistic excellence, spiritual depth, intellectual pursuit and physical soundness to create an environment where exceptional theatre happens and exceptional theatre artists are shaped.
100 Saints You Should Know
By Kate Fodor
In a compelling and heartrending journey, we meet a priest who must reconcile his desires with his role in the church, a teenage boy confused about his own sexual identity, and a young woman desperate for spiritual validation. They are all brought together on one fateful night in which they discover the tenuous common ground they share. Playwright Fodor doesn't neatly tie up the story, but, rather, elicits profound unanswered questions of faith and our dependence on one another for our spiritual worth. 100 Saints You Should Know is a serious play with a sharp comic edge.
February 27- 28, 2014, at 7:30 p.m., March 1 at 2 p.m. and at 7:30 p.m.
Culp Theatre | Talkback every performance
- Eean Cochran is currently in the national tour of Bring It On: The Musical.
- Seth Womack (’13) was recently cast in the ensemble of Les Misérables at Dallas Theater Center.
- Josh Blann's (‘00) production of The Good Woman of Szechwan with Theatre Northwest was invited to perform at the KCACTF regional festival in Shreveport.
- Tabitha Ray (’09) is performing in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer at WaterTower Theatre.
- Jason Kennedy (’07) is performing in I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change at Repertory East Playhouse in Newhall, CA.
- Lyndsey Goode (’01), assistant production designer with Dodger Theatricals, assisted with the Jersey Boys, performance along with the Rockettes and Boys Choir of Harlem celebrating the Super Bowl.
- Ben McLemore (’10) recently performed in Mocha at Salvage Vanguard Theatre in Austin.
- Evelyn O’Neal (’00) was in a production of George Bernard Shaw’s Man and Superman at the Blackbird Theatre in Nashville.