Compelling Theatre · Competitive Training · Christian Artists
The ACU Theatre integrates artistic excellence, spiritual depth, intellectual pursuit and physical soundness to create an environment where exceptional theatre happens and exceptional theatre artists are shaped.
Book by Julian Fellowes
Original music and lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
New songs and additional music and lyrics by Geroge Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Co-created by Cameron Mackintosh
October 16-18, 2015
Abilene Civic Center
Everyone’s favorite practically perfect nanny takes the stage in ACU Theatre’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious musical adventure!
Tickets go on sale August 3rd.
- Brittany Taylor's ('12) play Jars was chosen to be performed in the 2015 Minnesota Shorts Play Festival.
- Laura (Wetsel) Christoferson ('11) will be in Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story at Casa Mañana.
- Seth Womack ('13) was cast in Les Misérables at Casa Mañana.
- Lara (Seibert) Young (‘06) recently joined the Broadway cast of Chicago and is also performing a limited tour with Hugh Jackman.
- Michelle Alexander ('09) is playing Fannie Lou Harner/Coretta Scott King in All The Way at Zach Theatre in Austin.
- Elena Stephenson ('09) directed the premiere of In Real Time at the Provincetown Playhouse in New York through NYU.
- Holly (Sparlin) Sargeant ('90) has been cast as Barbarina in The Marriage of Figaro at the New York Lyric Opera.
Spend a semester in New York City, studying with Broadway professionals and Tony Award-winning instructors.