Compelling Theatre · Competitive Training · Christian Artists
The ACU Theatre integrates artistic excellence, spiritual depth, intellectual pursuit and physical soundness to create an environment where exceptional theatre happens and exceptional theatre artists are shaped.
Ghost: The Musical
Book and lyrics by Bruce Joel Rubin
Music and lyrics by Dave Stewart and Glen Ballard
Based on the film produced by Paramount Pictures and Bruce Joel Rubin
Directed by Adam Hester
April 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 2015
Based on the popular Oscar-winning movie that captured the hearts and imaginations of a generation back in the 1990s, Ghost the Musical is a timeless fantasy about the power of love. Sam is trapped as a ghost between this world and the next, trying to communicate with girlfriend Molly through a phony psychic in the hope of saving her from his murderer. Don’t miss this rollercoaster ride of music, romance and comedy.
Talkback April 17
Suitable for ages 13 and older
Click here for the Ghost: The Musical Study Guide
Alumni on Broadway
Lara (Seibert) Young ('06) recently joined the Broadway cast of Chicago and is also performing a limited tour with Hugh Jackman.
- Jeremy Varner ('10) was cast in James and the Giant Peach at The Alliance Theatre in Atlanta.
- Lara (Seibert) Young (‘06) recently joined the Broadway cast of Chicago and is also performing a limited tour with Hugh Jackman.
- Sophomore Eric Pitney will be working as a Technical Production Assistant at a fine arts camp in Sitka, Alaska this summer.
- Senior Amanda Martin has been accepted to the University of California at Long Beach for the MFA in Costuming.
- Seniors Eean Cochran and Taylor Hunt have been cast in Footloose at the Legacy Theatre in Atlanta. Eean will be playing Willard and covering Ren, and Taylor will be playing Urleen.
- Michelle Alexander ('09) is playing Fannie Lou Harner/Coretta Scott King in All The Way at Zach Theatre in Austin.
- Elena Stephenson ('09) directed the premiere of In Real Time at the Provincetown Playhouse in New York through NYU.
- Seth Womack ('13) was in The Spark at the Out of the Loop Festival at WaterTower Theatre.
- Vinc Green ('12) was accepted into the Theatre 68 theatre company.
- Holly (Sparlin) Sargeant ('90) has been cast as Barbarina in The Marriage of Figaro at the New York Lyric Opera.
- Katie Hahn ('10) will be attending Texas Tech for her MFA with a specialization in performance in pedagogy.
Spend a semester in New York City, studying with Broadway professionals and Tony Award-winning instructors.