Scheduling and Fees
To schedule an appointment, call 325-674-4826:
The clinic staff will ask for basic information which will be used to assign you a counselor trainee and determine your availability. You will be notified by a clinician to schedule an intake appointment.
If you miss an appointment:
The Psychology Clinic respectfully asks you to reschedule or cancel appointments within 24 hours of your appointment so that we may free up space for someone else.
- Individual/couples/family counseling: $10 to $20 per session (based on income)
- Group counseling: $5
Psychological Assessment and Testing Fees*:
- Single personality assessment (e.g., MMPI): $50
- Assessments that take 2-4 hours, such as: $150
- Intelligence Testing
- Comprehensive personality assessment
- ADHD Screening
- Assessments that take 4-8 hrs, such as: $300
- Full ADHD evaluation
- Learning Disability assessment
- Autism assessment: $500
We do not bill insurance companies directly at this time but will provide client with a receipt for services received upon request.
The ACU Psychology Clinic follows the ACU Schedule of holidays including closures for Spring Break.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU