- Kasey Pipes, class of 1996; speechwriter, George W. Bush Presidential Campaign, Austin, Texas.
- Jeff Clark, class of 1992; executive director, National Federation of Independent Business (Texas), Austin, Texas.
- Brenda Dillard, J.D., class of 1991; Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Thousand Oaks, Calif.
- Neely Frye, class of 1991; associate director, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Hummelstown, Pa.
- Karen Mitchell, J.D., class of 1986; clerk of Northern District of Texas Federal Courts, Irving, Texas.
- Len Wade, J.D., class of 1983; 141st district court judge, Tarrant County, Fort Worth, Texas. Ron Holifield, class of 1980; principal government relations specialist, National Consulting Firm, DeSoto, Texas.
- Terry Childers, class of 1974; former city manager of Oklahoma City, Okla.; president, Childers Construction, Inc, Tyler, Texas.
- Ted Poe, J.D., class of 1970; former judge, 228th State District Court, Houston, Texas; U.S. House of Representatives, 2nd Congressional District.
- Mary Volcansek, Ph.D., class of 1970; dean, AddRan College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas. James David Woodard, Ph.D., class of 1970; professor, Department of Political Science, Clemson University, Clemson, S.C.
- Brian Weber, class of 2003; Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
- Angela Lello, class of 2002; Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, Austin, Texas.
- Lori Halstead, J.D., class of 2001; graduate of Harvard Law School; attorney, The Beckett Fund for Religious Liberty, Washington, D.C. Carrie Denbleyker, M.A., class of 2001; graduate of University of Denver School of International Studies, Denver, CO.
- Kevin Christian, J.D., class of 2000; graduate of University of Texas School of Law, Governor’s regional liaison for the Texas Economic Development and Tourism Office, Abilene, Texas.
- Adam Parish, M.P.Aff., class of 1999; graduate of Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, pilot, U.S. Navy.