U.S. Rep. Ted Poe ('70) | Political Science
Long before he became a United States congressman, long before he served as a criminal court judge, before he prosecuted cases as an assistant district attorney, and even before he served in the military, Rep. Ted Poe ('70) knew the importance of public service.
His grandmother impressed it upon him. "My grandmother helped shape my career," says ACU's Outstanding Alumnus of the Year. "She always wanted me to be in public service."
- Samantha Sutherland ('12) and Brittany Partridge ('12), Poli-Sci/ International Studies
- Dr. Mel Hailey | Professor of Political Science
- Lindsey Winegeart ('10) International Studies
- Brad Schultz ('12) Political Science
- Keri Gray ('12) Political Science/Communication
- Laura Acuff ('11) Fulbright Scholar
- Ted Poe ('70) Political Science
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- University news, events and fun!
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- Dylan Brugman ('13) Sociology/Political Science