Percussion Audition Information
Saturday, August 18, 2012, 4:00-6:00 p.m. in WPAC (check in and audition)
- It is recommended that incoming freshman audition on two or more instruments.
- Carefully observe all stickings.
- Those auditioning for pit do not need to audition on a secondary instrument.
- Everyone who auditions will be placed on an instrument.
SD Play: "Field Warm-Up Sequence" from m. 9 to the end (take 1st ending and stop)
Tenor Play: "Field Warm-Up Sequence" from m. 9 to the end (take 2nd ending and stop)
BD Play: "Field Warm-Up Sequence" from m. 9 to the end (take 3rd ending and stop)
Pit/Keyboard From "Keyboard Percussion Technique" page:
- #1 in C, F, and B-flat major
- #2 in C major
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these .pdf files.
Get More Info
Interested in music? Complete our online form to receive more information.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU
Applying to be a Music major? Wanting to join one of ACU's vocal or instrumental ensembles? Follow these guidelines to have a superb audition.