Percussion Audition Information
Friday, August 12, 2016
Check-In: 2:00-6:00 p.m. in WPAC Lobby
Meeting & Auditions: 7:00-9:30 p.m. in WPAC percussion studio
- It is recommended that incoming freshman audition on two or more instruments.
- Carefully observe all stickings.
- Those auditioning for pit do not need to audition on a secondary instrument.
- Everyone who auditions will be placed on an instrument.
SD Play: "Field Warm-Up 2016 snare"
Tenor Play: "Field Warm-Up 2016 tenors"
BD Play: "Field Warm-Up 2016 bass"
Pit/Keyboard From "Keyboard Percussion Technique" page:
- #1 in C, F, and B-flat major
- #2 in C major
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these .pdf files.
Get More Info
Interested in music? Complete our online form to receive more information.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU
Applying to be a Music major? Wanting to join one of ACU's vocal or instrumental ensembles?