- Classes taught by experienced Christian professors.
- All faculty members teaching majors' courses hold doctoral degrees.
- Broad range of courses with in-depth experiences.
Points of Excellence
- In recent years, mathematics students have been accepted for graduate work at such universities as Columbia University, University of North Carolina, University of Colorado, Texas A&M University, University of Minnesota, Oklahoma State University and University of Texas at Arlington.
- In the past five years, every graduate with a degree in mathematics was either employed or admitted to graduate school within a month of graduation.
- The National Putnam Mathematics Exam competition is held on the ACU campus each December.
- Present your work at the ACU Undergraduate Research Festival.
- Attend the annual meeting of the Texas Section of the Mathematical Association of America.
- Attend the regional or national meeting of the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics).