College of Arts & Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences at Abilene Christian University educates students for worldwide Christian service and leadership through programs of study and other learning experiences that blend a liberal arts education with professional and career education.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers a broad spectrum of programs in the arts, humanities, mathematics, and behavioral and natural sciences. Every student at ACU, regardless of major, passes through the College of Arts and Sciences because most of the university's core curriculum is housed in this college.
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Art and Design
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Communication and Sociology
- Conflict Resolution
- Engineering and Physics
- English (See Language and Literature)
- Foreign Languages (See Language and Literature)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Language and Literature
- Political Science
- Sociology (See Communication and Sociology)
Project Merge: Home makeover helps local family
For many students at ACU, service to the community has been an integral part of their college experience. Like any town, Abilene has plenty of people who just need a helping hand. A group of students in the Department of Art and Design have come up with a way to help out the best way they know how - by applying the skills learned in their classes.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Faith Calls: An Evening with A&E's Duck Dynasty
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!