- Pre-Med Program Application
- HPAC Forms
- Body & Soul Program
- Health Profession's Advisory Committee
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Podiatric Medicine
- Contact Us
Pre-Pharmacy Preparation at ACU
- The Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) is a requirement for pharmacy school, and most schools require a minimum score. The exam is given four times a year.
- Schools encourage an applicant to have some type of pharmacy experience to assist in career decision-making and ensure that the student is knowledgeable about the pharmacy profession.
- While not required, community service is recommended.
- Schools will consider a student’s science and math GPA, along with a cumulative GPA. Applicants are also selected through a personal interview in which the Admissions Committee may appraise the candidate’s character, motivation, and personal goals.
- Students are not required to complete a degree before matriculating into a pharmacy school.
- Prerequisites vary according to program. Students should always double-check the course requirements with the various programs to insure that they have taken all of the prerequisite classes for that program.
Advisor: Dr. Diana Flanagan
Office: FSB 453
Pharmacy Schools in Texas
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- University of Houston
- University of Texas at Austin
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Harding University (AR)
- Lipscomb College of Pharmacy (TN)