The goal of the Health Professions Office is to aid students in selecting the appropriate courses and obtaining information for applying to health-related professional schools.
ACU students receive acceptance to medical and dental schools at a rate of 85% - nearly twice the national average. With advising, graduate school preparation, shadowing programs and other resources, the Office of Health Professions can help you to be part of that 85%.
For questions about pursuing a career in a health-related field, please contact us
Nick Anthony ('05) | Chiropractor
Nick Anthony has always found the intricacies and complexities of the human body fascinating - so much so that he pursued a career in which he could help the human body operate as smoothly as possible.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!