In the ACU Department of Communication, you'll be a part of a program that empowers you to bridge relationships, cultures and organizations while growing in your faith.
Department of CommunicationACU Communication majors tend to be people-oriented and are intrigued by such issues as how we use communication to develop relationships, how communication impacts an organization's effectiveness, or how we overcome communication differences between cultures. They learn crucial skills and theories to connect with people in our ever-shrinking world.
Sam Palomares ('11) | McNair Scholar
For Samuel Palomares ('11), research is not a chore or a burden - it's a passion. His love of knowledge has led him to pursue a master's degree in communication at the University of Texas, and participation in ACU's McNair Scholars Program was a crucial step along the way.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Faith Calls: An Evening with A&E's Duck Dynasty
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!