Chemistry and Biochemistry
We prepare students for careers in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical education and health professions with rigorous educational standards and a commitment to Christian leadership and service.
Chemistry & Biochemistry at ACU
Chemistry and biochemistry are the cornerstones of important fields such as biotechnology, polymers, forensic science, environmental monitoring and remediation, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, the petroleum industry, and health sciences. The ACU Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry trains students to be exceptional Christian servants and leaders in these chemical and biochemical careers.
Adam Awtrey ('10) | Biochemistry
For some people, the word "dentist" means having teeth examined and cleanings done, an hour-long session of gentle prodding with shiny steel instruments. For others, it means the difference between a toothless, gaping smile and a healthy mouth. Adam Awtrey is prepared to work with both ends of the spectrum - and everybody in between.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Register Now for Summer Academy 2013
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!