Chemistry and Biochemistry
We prepare students for careers in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical education and health professions with rigorous educational standards and a commitment to Christian leadership and service.
Chemistry & Biochemistry at ACU
Chemistry and biochemistry are the cornerstones of important fields such as biotechnology, polymers, forensic science, environmental monitoring and remediation, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, the petroleum industry, and health sciences. The ACU Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry trains students to be exceptional Christian servants and leaders in these chemical and biochemical careers.
Cliff Pruett ('14) | Chemistry & Biochemistry
Like many students who enter college, Cliff Pruett didn’t really know what he wanted to do. He was drawn to the field of medicine and thought perhaps he would find his calling in a research lab.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- Historic gifts to benefit sciences, athletics
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!