The Department of Biology at ACU unites students and faculty in the study of Creation and the pursuit of its Creator, cultivating exceptional leaders in the biological sciences, education, and health professions.
BiologyThe Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degrees in Biology at ACU prepare students for service and leadership in the fields of cellular/molecular biology, organismal/field biology, health professions, biology in business, and biology education.
Ryan Flores ('15) | Biology
The first few years of Ryan Flores' life were rough, but a kidney transplant and a battle with cancer have not stopped the ACU freshman from living his life with a purpose - giving back.
- Lewis Hun ('10) McNair Scholar, Biology
- Ryan Flores ('15) Biology
- Karli McCoy ('11) Biology/Pre-Med
- Marie Dufitumukiza ('11) Biology/Pre-Med
- Dr. Rebecca Hunter, Biology Professor
- Dusty Vaughn ('06) USDA Forest Service
- Dr. Qiang Xu's Research Targets Mosquitos
- Body & Soul Program Pre-Health Professions
- Abby Trejo ('09) Biology/Pre-Med
- Brittany Armenta ('12) Biology/Pre-Med
- Dr. Tom Lee Takes Biology Outdoors
- Katie Morin ('09) | Biology/Pre-med
- Kyle Willingham ('09) Biology/Pre-Med
- Josh Brokaw, Assistant Professor of Biology
- Erin Boyd ('12) Biology & Psychology