The Adams Center spurs on opportunities for innovation, focus, and leadership within the community of leaders and emerging leaders among ACU faculty members.
Innovate. Focus. Lead.
Connected Open House
ACU hosted the ACU Connected Open House in fall 2011 and spring 2012. We had national and international participants from more than 30 universities and corporations. Presenters learned about the latest developments at ACU related to mobile learning. For more information, check the Connected page.
AT&T Learning Studio
The AT&T Learning Studio celebrated its first anniversary this spring. The Learning Studio provides faculty and student access to the equipment and expertise needed to produce media projects for a global audience. With whiteboards to jump-start group projects, record audio and video, and then edit and publish your work, the new studio supports creativity across campus.
Dr. Autumn Sutherlin | Associate Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Dr. Autumn Sutherlin discusses the use of iPhone NANO tools in the classroom.
Adams Center Events
Keep up with what's going on in the Adams Center!
- Class Blogs Across Campus
- CORE 240: The Question of Community
- A Better Bilingual
- Mentoring Undergraduates in Research
- Peace and Social Justice
- Misconceptions About Misconceptions
- Are We Expecting Enough Of Our Students?
- Adapting the Core Model to MATH 120
- CORE 320 - The Question of Transcendence
- Justice - What is the Right Thing to Do
- The Magic Of Fair Use
- Vulnerable Missions in a Non-Vulnerable World
- WordPress Hot Rods: 5 Ways to Supercharge Your Class Blog
- The Election of 2010: Now What?
- Discovering diversity
- A NIFFTE solution
- Building a Ghost
- Assessing Hybrid Education
- Spiritual Formation: Ancient Future Practices
- Where Religion and Politics Meet
- Describing Critical Thinking
- Summit Conversation: Kathleen Norris
- Summit Conversation: Shane Claiborne
- Mobile Learning Applied
- Defining Community: An IC2 Progress Report
- NBC Learn Blackboard