Adobe TV is a free training site for all things Adobe, providing informational videos about a wide variety of Adobe products.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zHom6bgqg9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Evernote is a very useful application for quickly saving interesting web pages and articles. With a single click, the page is saved in a specified folder (including hyperlinks) to be read and/or cited later.
Web Search Engines
There are many search engines available for students to use.
- Google Scholar is an excellent way to find trustworthy academic articles.
- OJOSE, the Online Journal Search Engine, searches books and journal articles for answers.
- iSEEK searches university sites, government websites, and other nonprofit webpages for information.
- EndNote Web is a web-based service to help students through the process of writing a research paper. It is available free to ACU faculty, staff and students when you sign up with your ACU email account.
- PubMed Central (PMC) is a free archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine. [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc]
w3schools is a free training site for developing a website. It has interactive lessons on all things web-related, e.g. cascading style sheets ( CSS), html, and so on.
Keep up with what's going on in the Adams Center!