Campus Safety — ACU Police Department
The ACU Police Department is here to serve the needs of our campus community 24/7, from bike and foot patrols to late-night safety escorts.
The ACU alert text messaging system is in place to keep everyone on campus informed about potential dangers, whether weather-related or other situations affecting campus safety.
The department operates 24 hours a day with administrative offices open during normal business hours Monday through Friday, and includes services such as:
- 24/7 police patrols
- Criminal offense reports and investigations
- Vehicle accident reports and investigations
- Crime prevention and awareness presentations
- ACU ALERT text messaging
- Emergency management
- Motorist assistance (unlocks/jumpstarts)
- Parking permits
- Parking management and enforcement
- Anti-theft engraving for personal belongings
- Night-time safety escorts
- Bicycle and foot patrol